Wednesday, June 26, 2013

$1 Sale of retiring oldie patterns :)

I've decided to clean my Etsy shop a little bit, and by July 4th I'll be taking 13 really old patterns from the shop. They are all on sale right now for only $1 :)
There are some that I really love, like the Colorful Animal one, which was the second pattern I ever posted in Etsy back in 2008:

 
& the little monsters under my bed Martita y Larana :)
 


 
As much as I like them, I feel like they deserve a vacation! So this is the last chance to take them home, and on July 4th they'll go to sleep... unless you get them and crochet lots of them right here! :)
I hope you're doing great!... I'm not liking the heat, but at least today there's a breeze coming in, so I can't complain too much :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails